Wednesday, November 15, 2006

UF, College football Notebook

UF Injuries
Looks like Jarvis Moss, Earl Everett, and Brandon Siler might all be out for next weeks game. Good thing next week's game is against division the 1-AA Catamounts of Western Carolina. It's called a recovery game.

New Playmakers
Instead, expect to see Cornelius Ingram and Percy Harvin get more carries next week. Highly-recruited Brandon Spikes will likely make his first collegiate start at middle linebacker.

In Other News

Jeff Bowden is gone. It must make Seminole fans feel great knowing their crutch offensive coordinator has resigned following this years football season.

"I believe in my heart that for Bobby Bowden this is the decision that I need to make," Jeff Bowden said. "I could not be happier that I had this opportunity. But it's just time for me to move on."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home